Sunday, July 10, 2016

Keys to unlock Doors



"I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name."
                                                                                                                Revelation 3:8


The bible mentions different types of keys, such as the key to life, key to treasure, key of David, key to knowledge, and keys to open and shut. Keys represent ownership, authority and breakthrough. In the same way,  a door represents an entrance or gateway into a space used for different purposes. When you have a key, you are at liberty to open a door, walk in and do anything you desire to do.

The testimony shared today brings to mind both having a key and an open door.

"You can make this choice by loving the Lord your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. This is the key to your life......"
                                                                                     Deuteronomy 30:20

Keys to open doors
                                                                                                                           By: Megan

God is good and his mercies endures forever. A few years ago, I experienced the mercies of God in a unique way. My family relocated to a new State a few years ago and I decided to start a business but things did not work out for several months. For about a couple of months, I prayed and waited on God for breakthrough,  then one night I slept and had a dream. In this dream, I was handed a bunch of keys, which I began to use to open several doors. After a while I saw a big crowd of people who had made use of my services.

When I woke up, I went into prayers laying claim to the keys given to me. Later in the morning around 8 am, I got a call from a family friend who told me God was about to open the closed doors of my life. This made me so excited that faith rose up in me and started waiting expectantly for what God was about to do. After a few weeks, an acquaintance walked up to me and said I have taken certain steps on your behalf. This acquaintance created my first business opportunity and started marketing my services. About a week after the first business opportunity, I got connected to someone else who needed my service for a very big party and from that I connected to her group of friends. After a few months, I became well known and without advertising but by word of mouth my business bloomed and experienced growth. Praise the Lord!



God makes a way where there seems to be no way. He is our very present help in trouble. He raises up and lifts up those are bowed down. Are you passing through situations and circumstances that seems beyond your control? Do you need divine intervention in any area of your life? Continue to hold on, wait patiently and very soon you shall rejoice.

Prayer:
Lord , we pray that you will give us the keys that we need for our own breakthroughs. Send us helpers of our destiny and may your glory rise upon our lives in Jesus name. We ask that in the name of Jesus every closed door to our miracle will be opened and we pray that you will silence every adversary in Jesus name Amen.

Thanks for reading this blog, my aim is to encourage us to keep trusting God, he is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we can ask or think. If you have a testimony, kindly share it with others. Your story is a seed that when sown, will bring good results. You can also send your stories of God's goodness to itestifytoyou@gmail.com.

I happened to listen to this song during the week, it blessed me greatly.


 Breakthrough by Don Moen (From the album: Hiding Place)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your weekly testimonies and encouragement. It stirs our faith to read of God's faithfulness in others lives.

    ReplyDelete