Sunday, March 26, 2017

Provision of Job After Being Desperate


Instant versus Hope

I found myself in a certain mood recently and wondered why some prayers receive instant answers and others don't. Am pretty sure am not the first person to have wondered why and found an answer. We live in an instant world where everything is fast paced and everyone is on a roller coaster of self. The desire to achieve so much within 24 hours, to do multiple things at the same time leaves a mark spiritually. We begin to expect that God should move at the same pace as we do, we forget that patience is a virtue that we must all develop and such kind cannot be found in our world of instants.

What made a young, successful medical Doctor ask his driver to stop the car on a bridge and then jump into the Lagoon? That was a story that was viral in my home country this past week. A lot of stories about why the Doctor committed suicide is rampart on social media. To me loosing 'hope' is to give up on life. When we don't receive instant answers to our prayers, and as time moves on, we get discouraged, disappointed and lose our trust in the love of God and the ability of God to deliver.

But at such a time our only solution is to cling to 'Hope', because God never fails, neither leaves or forsakes us. Let's be patient when passing through because our expectation will not be cut off. I love the lyrics of the song below:

Will your anchor hold in the storms of life?

Will your anchor hold in the storms of life,
When the clouds unfold their wings of strife?
When the strong tides lift, and the cables strain,
Will your anchor drift or firm remain?
We have an anchor that keeps the soul
Steadfast and sure while the billows roll,
Fastened to the Rock which cannot move,
Grounded firm and deep in the Savior’s love.
It is safely moored, ’twill the storm withstand,
For ’tis well secured by the Savior’s hand;
And the cables passed from His heart to mine,
Can defy the blast, through strength divine.

It will firmly hold in the straits of fear,
When the breakers have told the reef is near;
Though the tempest rave and the wild winds blow,
Not an angry wave shall our bark o’erflow.

It will surely hold in the floods of death,
When the waters cold chill our latest breath;
On the rising tide it can never fail,
While our hopes abide within the veil.

https://youtu.be/UQQO8v-0VBo

God's Love Story

How God Gave Me a Dream Job After Being Desperate
                                                                                                                                     By

No matter what you ask for, if you asked in faith, you will receive it. (Mark 11:24) I may never knew the true meaning and power dwell in this word, if I never been through the hardship to find a dream job under the help of Almighty God. And God made me to grow from a double-minded Christian with doubt and anxiety to a faithful follower who always rejoices in hope of the glory of God (Roman 5:2)

After graduation from college I worked in Finance industry for a few years but the job was not ideal. Since the end of 2011, I started to look for a new job. Due to Euro debt crisis and poor performance of local stock market, good opportunities are few. I was very frustrated but I kept praying. However, since I did not understand that asking in faith means I must believe that I have received it when I pray, so I could not experience the power of prayer.

Till May, I have not received one offer. Disappointed by the situation, I even thought of leaving the world of finance and looking for opportunities in other industry.
After some interviews, I received an offer from one of the largest human resource management company and the compensation was good. However, when I sadly decided to give up my financial dream, a large finance company called me to arrange an interview with me. Lost any hope already, I did not carefully prepare for the interview, but the interview went very well.
The interviewer told me that the final decision would be made within a few days but after three days, there was no news at all. Once again, I was anxious but I kept praying. For to the one who has, more will be given, and from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.(Mark 4:25). Unfortunately, I belonged to the group with little faith
.
One day, I was playing a card game on computer, I tried to use one special trick. It could only happen with very small chance (about 5/1000), and throughout the day miracles never happened. At the end of the day, I prayed that

Oh lord, if this job is mine, please let this trick happen now.
Then I sent a message to all players declaring that this time I shall succeed. Then I clicked the mouse, it miraculously happened and I could feel my Holy Spirit was very thrilled. I was so amazed and every player was astonished.
Since the miracle, whenever my family or other friends from church asked me about the job, I said: I am not worrying at all. Lord has already told me, it was well locked in my safety case. But I still did not know the true meaning of Mark 11:24, so I did some research and heard a sermon by Joseph Prince, then I finally knew I must believe that I have received when I pray.
Out of everyone’s expectation, I waited for another 2 weeks then I received another interview. After the 2nd interview, things went quickly and smoothly — soon I passed the 3rd interview and at last I received the offer.

My family were amazed and they praised God for only He could create a job with all duties perfectly align with my skills and interests.
I wrote this testimony for all the brothers and sisters who are now in suffering, anxiety and even desperation, I want you to remember that Our God gives life to the dead and calls into existence the things that do not exist (Roman 4:17) and He will bring you what you need the most in the perfect timing(Galatians 4:4)!!!
If He gives you open a door, then He is the beginning and the end (Revelation)?He will have the final words on it!!!

So, all we need is to trust in the Lord with all our heart, acknowledge him in all our ways, rest in peace and wait for Him patiently, rejoice in Him as always, and He will bring you the desires of your heart. (Ps 37:4, Proverbs 3:5-6)
Culled from testimonyshare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment